Who we are
SeaBase first opened its doors in 1995 and has been hosting the area's best birthday parties and fun-filled afternoons ever since. Thousands of families have visited over the years, and with more than 20 years of experience, we're sure you and your kids will have a blast. If it has been some time since your last visit, a lot has surely changed--we're constantly adding new arcade games, building new sections of play gym, and more.
We're probably best known for our birthday parties, but we take pride in being a fun destination open to the public 7 days a week, with regular, all-day hours. We don't have "party hours" or "free-play hours"--we're always open, even most holidays.
- Admission, ages 1-13 - $8. Includes unlimited access to both play gyms, miniature golf, the EyePlay Interactive Game Floor, and the toddler area for the smaller kids. You may stay as long as you'd like, but no readmission.
- $5 Tuesdays - admission is only $5 all day every Tuesday! No admission coupons are accepted Tuesdays.
- Military discount: show military ID to receive $2 off each regular-priced admission (i.e. not valid Tuesdays or used in combination with other discounts).
- Train Rides - $1.50 / person
- Laser Tag - $3 / person
- Laser Maze - $3 / person
- Arcade tokens - 25 cents each; games use between 1-4 tokens
SeaBase Family Fun Center
770 E. Pittsburgh St.
Greensburg, PA 15601
Sunday-Thursday 10am - 9pm**
Friday, Saturday 10am - 10pm**
**It would be wise to call ahead if planning to arrive within two hours of the posted closing time, as we may close early if the building empties out during that time.